November 04, 2008

My Daybook


FOR TODAY November 4, 2008
I am thinking...
Who will win?
I am thankful for...
God's Sovereignty - no matter what.
From the kitchen...
Potato soup - a new frugal favorite - only $5.00 or so for a big pot of soup - serves my whole family a couple of bowls - three for Mr. Santos.
I am wearing...
Jeans, checked shirt and hooded sweatshirt, tennis, hair in a braid and my hoop earrings.
I am creating...
Leaf collages with Sophia for the fall
I am going...
to visit friends and do some thrift shopping today.
I am reading...
blogs about today - a momentous day.
I am hoping...
That no matter what happens, the CHURCH would seek to live holy lives and to stand firm in their faith. If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and PRAY and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2Chron 7:14
I am hearing...
the dishwasher, the washing machine, the kids doing their math lessons with Dad
Around the house...
Things are buzzing. Grandparents are on their way from California for a nine day visit to our tiny house. They will get our room and we will sleep with the kids in their room.
One of my favorite things...
Family visits full of long talks and debates and food and memories.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Family time - serving my mom and step-dad and continuing the studies with Mr. Santos as he prepares for a couple tests and job interviews
Here is a picture thought I am sharing…

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...we have the Obamanation of desecration coming to a local church or temple near you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...