October 13, 2008

My Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday, October 13, 2008...
Outside My Window...
The lawn is mowed and the leaves are falling almost like rain
I am thinking...
Of how amazing it can be to have JOY is such uncertain times.
I am thankful for...
My Great and Loving God. How He can continue with me - with all my failures and faults - yet He is faithful to complete what He has started in me. He never leaves me or forsakes me. Thank you Lord!
From the kitchen...
Bean sprouts out of my ears
I am wearing...
jeans, red/white checked button up shirt with a white cardigan sweater, pearl earrings and tennis shoes
I am creating...
a chalkboard! My inspiration comes from a chalkboard from the Old Victorian Trading Co. - but it is far too expensive..so the kids and I are making our own.
I am going...
to the store to buy chalkboard paint
I am reading...
research on TruBoost and the affects of stress on the adrenals - doesn't that sound interesting? LOL
I am hoping...
to find something to do with all these bean sprouts before they spoil
I am hearing...
The Trumpet Swan read by EB White himself
Around the house...
A pile of bills to mail out and folded laundry to put away
One of my favorite things...
A super frugal deal
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
A visit with friends, Bible reading, letters to write, school, bulbs to plant.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing


Listening to "The Trumpet Swan"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...