September 29, 2008

My Daybook




FOR TODAY Monday, September 29, 2008
Outside My Window...


It is a sunny day. The children have finished school and are riding their bikes around. Earlier they were having a picnic in one of their many hideouts. It's nice to see them safe and 'free'


I am thinking...


It is a beautiful day, and wondering what you (my friends) are doing now.

I am thankful for...


Body Balance. Luis got sick this weekend so we doubled him and the kids up on nutrition and garlic. It is so nice to know what to do when it comes to illness in the family. Give your body what it needs and it will heal itself.

From the kitchen...


Yummy warm smells. We picked some apples from the side of the road so there is a big pot cooking for applesauce. The rest we will juice.

I am wearing...


jeans, striped tee, slipper socks, hair rolled up in a bun.

I am creating...


an updated resume for Luigi (aka Mr. Santos)

I am going...


for a walk with the kids after this post. One of the joys of being a homeschooling mom.

I am reading...


Bonny's Big Day by James Herriot to the kids and Chicken Tractor by Andy Lee for me


I am hoping...


Luigi is feeling O.K. He had a sore throat and fever all day Sunday.

I am hearing...


The occassional banging, and tapping out of tunes from the piano. Thanks to some generous friends, we finally got the piano home.

Around the house...


steamy windows from the applesauce and rays of sunshine. I love this little place.

One of my favorite things...


Mr. Santos laughing at an old episode of Andy Griffith. You should see how he cracks up...it just makes you smile.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:


Another dentist appointment, library run, school, school, and school.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…



The kids enjoying the view out at Seabeck.

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...