August 12, 2008

My Daybook



FOR TODAY Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Outside My Window...

It is a grey overcast day and one bright pink gladiola has bloomed

I am thinking...

I don't know what to make for dinner and I have two loads of laundry to fold.

I am thankful for...

My husband and my children and their good health

From the kitchen...

We ate cream cheese sandwiches with homemade blackberry "jam". We picked the blackberries on our walk yesterday.

I am wearing...

Navy blue capris with a lime green tee shirt

I am creating...

a huge pile of stuff to sell at this weekend in a yard sale

I am going...

to finish folding clothes when I am done posting here

I am reading...

The freedom series by R. Lagerquist and my Bible

I am hoping...

to figure out what to make for dinner soon

I am hearing...

the kids playing nicely without bickering (at last)

Around the house...

A quick mopping up to do in the kitchen, laundry to be folded and children are playing.

One of my favorite things...

A cup of tea with toast and a copy of Victoria Magazine

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

A visit with friends, follow-up on a couple BB customers, pick up new bunk beds, sand and prep picnic table for a new stain.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



These kids don't need much to have fun...what blessings.

4 comments:

  1. I love your picture thought...your kids look so happy

    (coming over from the Simple Woman's blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting! The kids remind me of the little rascals...they were having a parade with the silliest things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visit the Simple Woman's blog too...did you give me the link to her site or did I give it to you? I have always been meaning to do the "daybook" thing...maybe next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read your daybook...I hope you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...