August 13, 2008

LOST

Mom : "Hey girls where is your brother?"

Girls in unison: "I don't know"

Mom: "Nooooaaaah! Come and eat breeeeeakfast!"

There was no answer. Mom started to wonder...Noah never misses a meal and he always Runs...we're talking herd of elephants RUNS to breakfast. The girls started calling out. "Nooooaaah!" and looking around. Little Naomi - our mother hen - started to worry. "Where is he?!" Upstairs, downstairs, under the couch...no sign of him.

I walked to the laundry room. Hmmm. The door to the basement is unlocked. I open the door and see the door to the back yard is cracked open. Cold air is coming in the house. Oh my gosh. It is only 6:45 in the morning...did anyone go out?...no, I didn't go out...Dear Lord

My mind instantly races...did someone get in and take my baby?


Morning adventures..."I was just going to get a bear, mom."

2 comments:

  1. Little men, aren't they the best? I'm so thankful to be a mom to two boys. Growing up with 4 younger brothers I just could not appreciate the male species until I had a couple of my own. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but now that he has learned how to go outside on his own to BE THE MAN...he keeps sneaking out. We'll have to set some rules up or I might worry myself sick. We had a thief jump our fence and run through our backyard to get away from the cops just a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...