August 25, 2008

My Daybook


FOR TODAY, August 25, 2008


Outside My Window...

It is dark. It is a cold and early morning (4:30 a.m.) Mr. Santos has left for work and I am blogging when it won't distract from my day.

I am thinking...

of two things. First, my mind and heart are full of people I want to pray for. Do you ever wake up in the morning with people on your mind? or wake from a dream and feel like you spent lots of time with certain friends or family that maybe you haven't seen for a while? I do...it makes me want to pray for them. The other thing I keep thinking of is two words to a verse I read in Proverbs yesterday...Buy Truth. I know the Lord wants to teach me something about this.

I am thankful for...

My husband. No matter what our differences or struggles may be, he is faithful to get up and leave the warmth of this house in the dark early morning to go out and provide for us.

From the kitchen...

Hot and fresh blueberry muffins (planned) for breakfast...when I am done with this post. I want the smell to wake the kids.

I am wearing...
purple pajamas and my hair looks like Medusa.

I am creating...
sachets for our drawers with the lavender we brought home last weekend.

I am going...
to the chiropractor this morning and to pick up more boxes for moving.

I am reading...
decorating magazines from the library on how to deal with small spaces. Our new home is a wee little place, but these mags are getting me excited.

I am hoping...
everything I want to bring to our new home will fit.

I am hearing...
nothing...except the still small voice to pray for those people on my mind.

Around the house...
a mess from leftover forts and sachet projects. Monday morning! No more rest, time to work!

One of my favorite things...
A restful weekend, which I had. Thank you Lord.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Packing, cleaning, packing, packing, cleaning, packing and cleaning, oh and packing.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
just a pic from my computer - don't have the credits, even though it is still dark and grey outside this is what the morning feels like to me.

2 comments:

  1. I just began reading your blog yesterday. Thanks for blessing me with your writing. I can most assuredly relate to the constant struggle to serve and follow our husbands. This has to be one of the most challenging things in my life.

    It was sweet to read of your daughter and the brownie. I wish you much luck as you go raw. It does get easier. I was raw for several months. It was great. My favorite drink was Rejuvelac. I suggest trying it. Be warned though....it really stinks up the house. I can't make it because it disgusts my husband so.

    I look forward to visiting you regularly in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misty:

    Thanks for visiting and I am so thankful to hear you are blessed. I'll definitely look into that drink.

    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Santos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the Times and sharing your thoughts. We love visitors and hope that you have enjoyed your time with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...